10-Pack 2.4L of Tazza® Alcohol-Free Hand Sanitizing Foam (2400mL bottles, 10-bottles per case)
Markets are flooded with hand-sanitizing products (gels, sprays, sprays, wipes, foams) with increasing awareness of hygiene but selecting the best of given options might sound tricky. There are two usually two types of hand sanitizer base alcohol-based and other is alcohol-free. Non-alcohol hand sanitizers are preferred due to some specific reasons like health, safety, security against fire concerns, skin irritation. Alcohol-free hand sanitizers are equally effective in germ-killing and are much safer than alcohol-based formulations in several ways:
- Even a small amount of ingestion of alcohol-based hand sanitizers can become hazardous, even alcohol poisoning, mostly in kids.
- Alcohol being highly flammable, such formulations can become a threat to building’s safety if not handled carefully.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizers can irritate skin and wash away natural and protective oils required in case of excessive use.
- Since alcohol can be harsh and extremely flammable, the use of alcohol-free hand sanitizer is recommended.
- Alcohol-free sanitizer uses Benzalkonium Chloride to kill germs
The benefits of using non-alcohol hand sanitizer are:
- Safe, non-flammable formulation
- Prevents alcohol poisoning
- Prevent dry skin like alcohol-based sanitizers
- Kills 99.99% of germs in 15 seconds
- No water needed; rub in and let dry
The non-alcohol based sanitizer is one of the greatest gifts to the hand hygiene community to come along in quite some time. In addition to being safer and healthier for everyone, who comes in to contact with it, it also doesn’t leave behind that peculiar alcoholic smell. Be confident enough of clean hands and be assured that your loved ones and property are safe.